Terms and Conditions
1. This Agreement, which incorporates provisions applicable to use of Website, including, but not limited to, terms and conditions set forth hereof governing the use of certain specific material contained in Website, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of the Website by User. By using Nizhal’s Website and Services it offers including download areas, communication forums and services (Collectively “Services”), User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use the Website is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any.
2. User shall use Website for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through Website any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Any conduct by User that in Nizhal’s discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying the Website will not be permitted. User shall not use Website to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of Users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with Nizhal.
3. Security Deposit need to be paid along with the KYC Documents on the Day of Booking. The move-in date will be extended in the event of failure to submit the required document on specified time.Token Amount paid at the time of booking will not be refunded in case of cancellation without stay.
4. In case anyone uploads invalid documents, Nizhal may reject such invalid documents and extend the move-in date for resubmission of the valid documents. Till such time, Nizhal will not cancel the booking and only move-in date will be extended.
5. If anyone vacates, he has to provide 30-days of notice while vacating, without exception at any point in time, any shortfall in notice period will be chargedon a pro-rata basis where the fees would be equal to the no. of days of shortfall of the 30 days period.
6. You are solely responsible for your interactions and arrangements with other individuals, including users and Members. We make no representations or warranties as to (i) the conduct of users or Members, (ii) users’ or Members’ compatibility with current or future Members, including fellow Nizhal community residents or neighbours, or (iii) any information concerning any activities or arrangements suggested by users or Members.
7. In no event shall we, nor our partners, employees, partners, suppliers or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the services (i) for any damages arising out of or relating to your or anyone else’s conduct in connection with the services, including, without limitation bodily injury, emotional distress and any damages resulting in any way from communications, meetings, activities or arrangements with users, members or persons you may otherwise meet through the services, (ii) for any lost profits, data loss, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, compensatory or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (however arising), (iii) for any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination)
8. Rent need to be paid in Advance, on or before 7th of every month. If someone opts for room with additional benefits, rent need be paid on move in date.
9. You agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with other users or Members or any other individual you come into contact with through the Services, particularly if you decide to meet such users, Members or individuals in person. You understand and agree that we make no guarantees, express or implied, regarding your compatibility with users, Members or other individuals you meet through the Services, including any fellow Nizhal community residents or neighbours. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information (e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals. We strongly advise you to use the utmost caution before sharing any personally identifiable information with others, including users and Members.
10. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms and Conditions, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Site or by sending you notice through the Services, via e-mail or by another appropriate means of electronic communication. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. While we will timely provide notice of modifications, it is also your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following notification of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
11. If you stay with or host anyone who you feel is acting or has acted inappropriately, including but not limited to, anyone who (i) engages in offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behaviour, (ii) you suspect of stealing from you, or (iii) engages in any other disturbing conduct, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and then by contacting us with your police station and report number, provided that your report will not obligate us to take any action beyond that required by law (if any) or cause us to incur any liability to you.
12. These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Nizhal and you regarding the Site, Application, Services, Collective Content, Referral Program, and any bookings or Listings of Accommodations made via the Site, Application and Services, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Nizhal and you regarding bookings or listings of Accommodations, the Site, Application, Services, Collective Content and Referral Program.
13. We reserve the right to vacate any guests, if the guest the violates the generally followed practices at the Nizhal properties. The Generally followed practices will be available in all the properties customised for each properties.
14. We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time: (a) terminate these Terms or your access to our Site, Application and Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your Nizhal Account. Upon termination we will promptly pay you any amounts we reasonably determine we owe you in our discretion, which we are legally obligated to pay you. In the event Nizhal terminates these Terms, or your access to our Site, Application and Services or deactivates or cancels your Nizhal Account you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder.
15. This Agreement and any operating rules for Nizhal established by Nizhal constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India